1. Cloud Services Overview & Discussion of Microsoft Azure and AWS Perth
Now, a Cloud Solution refers to more than just the delivery of computing services. It now refers to a modern computing where we can connect with multiple services meeting an infinite number of application needs within our business.
Over the last few months we have been discussing a lot about Cloud Solutions, what it has to offer and the benefits for your business. To recap a Cloud Service enables you to generate seamless access, communication, and storage within your business.
In laymen’s terms, Cloud Computing refers to the modern delivery of computing services connecting businesses with multiple services to meet the requirement of multiple applications.
There are three methods of Cloud Computing including Public, Private and Hybrid along with three main infrastructures including IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Structure), and SaaS (Service as a Structure).
- Public – The Public Cloud refers to a third-party service provider where resources are made free and available to the public and/ or also offer subscription/ pay-as-you go models.
- Private – Here the cloud service is exclusively owned and managed by individual companies, this includes hardware and software located on the company’s on-site data centre.
- Hybrid – Refers to a combination of both Public and Private cloud services, allowing data and applications to be shared.
- IaaS: Refers to Infrastructure as a Service, it is a highly scalable and automated computer resource, allowing businesses to purchase resources on-demand and as required.
- PaaS: Refers to Platform as a Service and is typically used by developers to build and customise applications.
- SaaS: Refers to Software as a Service provides the delivery of services through a third-party vendor, to its users.
Novata Solutions Difference
At Novata Solutions there are two main Cloud Services that we work with including Microsoft Azure and AWS (Amazon Web Services). We take pride in what we do, taking ownership of your business problems and supporting you every step of the way while transferring your business to the cloud.
Why Invest in a Cloud Service Provider?!
A Cloud Service offers the flexibility and scalability to grow with your business. It allows you to work across multiple devices, in a secure fashion.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a Cloud Service Solution suited to the needs of your business requirements.