1. SharePoint Starter Kit
Part one of five
Novata Solutions presents a five-part series entitled “Sharing is Caring”. This five-part series provides examples and best practices in using SharePoint Solution strategies to best optimise productivity within your business.
Office 365’s integrated SharePoint Solutions Platform has enabled a centralised point of contact for employers, employees and various other external stakeholders to communicate and collaborate on important agendas and documentation.
SharePoint Starter Kit
The starter kit is a solution designed for SharePoint Online providing numerous web part extensions and other customisable features and components.
With great out-of-the-box capabilities SharePoint Communication sites are easily customisable and include added features including:
- Automated provisioning and demo content
- Automated configuration of site scripts and designs
- Customisable Office UI Fabric and reusable PnP SPFx controls
SharePoint Starter Kit demonstrates how multiple techniques, PnP (patterns and practices) help build end-to-end solutions. The starter kit provides the below capabilities:
- Provision site collections using power shells
- Apply content and layouts to site collections
- Create and use site designs and site scripts
- Build custom web parts and extensions for your deployment
- Various extensions
- Hub configurations
- Automated provisioning
SharePoint Framework extensions include:
- Alert Notification
- Collaboration Footer
- Discuss Now
- Portal Footer
- Site Classification
- Tab Page
Key changes noted
- Documentation Improvements
- Additional language translations
- Code optimisations
‘Sharing is Caring’ presents insights into best practices and considerations when opting for a SharePoint Solution.
The team at Novata Solutions pride themselves on crafting the ultimate solution to increase your businesses productivity and communication.