2. Low-Code Application Life Cycle Management
- Published: 13 November 2018
Part 3. of Novata Solutions eight-part series discussing application development and OutSystems Low-Code Rapid Application Development.
Application Lifecycle Management is the continuous process of managing applications from development through to deployment and additional maintenance.
A Lifecycle Management revolves around a three-step process including: Deployment, Operations & analytics and Management.
- Deployment: Using a one-click deployment enables better efficiency, integration and workflow. user interface, database, workflows and integration components.
- Operations and analytics: Automatically monitored analytical dashboards.
- Management: Application configuration and management.
This simple three step process enables a more efficient and rapidly scaled production and deployment time. OutSystems Life Cycle Management enables collaborative production between business units, end-users and Application Developers.
We have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth that understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
Let us show you how an Application Development strategy can benefit your business.
Dream BIG, Start Small, Scale Rapidly