2. Our OutSystems Developers
- Published: 10 September 2020
Looking for a qualified technical leader and team to help design, develop and deploy your next business application?
At Novata Solutions our team are fully qualified to help you achieve your business dreams, using an agile process!
What is an OutSystems Tech Lead?
Becoming a certified Tech Lead means that the developer can lead a team in designing, sizing, and building a functional and technical OutSystems Solution suited to the needs and requirements of your business.
The OutSystems 10 Associate Tech Lead certification focuses on practical knowledge and scenarios to validate individuals professional experience, using the low code, rapid application.
The Tech Lead exam focuses on practical knowledge and scenarios, validating ones’ knowledge and professional experience using OutSystems. There are three major sections covered including architecture, best practice, and agile developments.
- Architecture provides components, tools, environments, code generation and more to create applications which are extensible.
- There are several Best Practices that one should follow to achieve a successful low-code business application, such as;
- Using standard language/ naming conventions
- Discover more suggested best practices by OutSystems in their Documentation
- Achieving an Agile OutSystems Development allows for teams to determine their technical approach and scaling strategies.
Partnered with OutSystems
We are a leader of OutSystems in WA and have continued to grow and form strong partnerships within the community. Our team is made up of associate, team lead, web/mobile and reactive web developers.
At Novata Solutions we have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth who understand the unique aspects of your business processes and deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about developing an application suited to your business.