3. How Low Code has Increased the App Development Process Low Code Defined
- Published: 17 September 2020
OutSystems Low Code applications refer to a process which enables the delivery of applications faster, with minimal hand-coding. Low Code is a way for developers to get more done by spending more time creating and building and less time on repetitive tasks. There are seven steps to a Low Code Development Process including:
- Determining requirements
- Decide on your APIs
- Design and draw the application
- Connect your APIs
- If required, add any hand coding
- Complete UAT – User Acceptance Testing
- Deploy your application with a single click
When designing your application, there are a few things to consider. Below we have listed our top four questions to consider:
Our Top Four Questions
- What are my requirements and why should I move to an OutSystems application?
- How can OutSystems support my mobile application development and which native capabilities do they support?
- What are my future state goals and when will these need to be implemented?
- What security measures are implemented to ensure access and control of users is managed.
Benefits of an OutSystems Application
There are five benefits to a low code rapid application including.
- Speed – Automatically update, track, and deploy processes.
- Built In Validation – Impact analysis is executed upon deployment.
- One-Click Deployment – Once the build is validated, simply deploy the final application in one click.
- Testing – Reduce the need for multiple tests and automated self-healing and impact analysis.
- Monitoring – Enabled proactive management of application performance and built in comprehensive auditing.
Novata Solutions is partnered with OutSystems in an aim to increase and optimise on low-code application processes.
At Novata Solutions we have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth who understand the unique aspects of your business processes and deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about developing an application suited to your business.