4 reasons why businesses love using SharePoint
We’ve discussed a lot about what a SharePoint Environment is capable of but we haven’t told you why so many businesses absolutely love using SharePoint.
Office 365’s SharePoint Environment offers businesses the ability to work from anywhere, anytime and on any device at the click of a button.
Whether your business is large or small, SharePoint offers users the ability to store documents and manage all forms of communication and collaboration between projects and other important tasks.
So here it is – the top four reasons why employers are investing in a SharePoint Environment:
- Gateway to the Digital Workplace – It’s happening now! Companies are transforming their business into a digitally savvy workforce – online storage and mobile access now enables faster communication, remote collaboration and improved workflow processes.
- Capture data from forms – Easily capture data and important information relevant to your business through the creation of simple, straight-forward forms.
- Search Features – Allows users to easily navigate and find relevant documents and communication channels, allowing 100% focus on the task at hand.
- Versioning Functionality – Enables employers and employees to track multiple versions of a document, making sure that nothing gets lost in a dynamic work environment.
Top three reasons employees love SharePoint
- Ability to easily manage folders and visually navigate through them
- Provides collaborative tools optimising on communication
- Workflows are automated allowing employers and employees to focus on analysing, interpreting and discussing the data collected.
SharePoint Solutions strategy enables employees and employers the ability to transform their business processes and productivity.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, the team at Novata Solutions will work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solutions strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!