4. SharePoint Dev Ecosystems
- Published: 1 January 2019
Part four of five
Novata Solutions presents a five-part series entitled “Sharing is Caring”. This five-part series provides examples and best practices in using SharePoint Solution strategies to best optimise the productivity within your business.
SharePoint CSOM stands for Client-Side Object Model which is defined as client applications that are accessible without being hosted or developed using a web service. CSOM provides access to SharePoint via various services with locally run codes.
Three programming models used in CSOM include;
- .Net Client-Side Object Model – This model is generally installed on Microsoft Azure Web Roles and Azure websites used to complete various web related tasks.
- Silverlight Object Model – A Silverlight object model enables you to build applications in Visual Studio in addition to adding code to your page.
Benefit of CSOM
- Retrieve, update and manage data
‘Sharing is Caring’ presents insights into best practices and considerations when opting for a SharePoint Solution.
The team at Novata Solutions pride themselves on crafting the ultimate solution to increase your businesses productivity and communication.