8 Tips to Maintaining your SEO this Festive Season
There’s only 23 days left until Christmas!
And, what a whirlwind of a year it has been.
As businesses start to wind down for the working year, what strategies do you have in place to keep ahead of the crowd and your business seen over this Christmas period?
In this blog, we discuss 8 (eight) tips to consider this Christmas period to keep your SEO game strong and your target audience engaged.
Search Engine Optimisation otherwise referred to as SEO is the process of ranking organically on Google and other search engines.
Google’s algorithms never sleep! Therefore a strategic plan is required to continually optimise your website and keep it insight of your target audience, even during the festive season.
Below, we listed 8 (eight) ways that you can maintain website visibility during this Christmas season.
- Consider setting up a holiday landing page.
- Promote your services/ offerings on social media and how you can get in contact over or after the Christmas period.
- Create a WOW or excitement with a new offer
- Pre-optimise pages with structured data so that when they become live during the Christmas period, Google Search Engines can easily crawl and index all that you have to say.
- Re-use content such as a post that did well and adjust/ update it to suit your current needs.
- Ensure your website is optimised for both web and mobile.
- Start developing and scheduling a content strategy for the new year.
- Provide a way to analyze all the data over the Christmas period, prior to and post.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee at Novata Solutions, it is talking to you about an SEO Strategy suited to your business.
Let’s combine the two!