Application Integration Architecture & OutSystems Low-Code Digital Transformations
- Published: 6 November 2018
Dream BIG, Start Small, Scale Rapidly
Part 2. of Novata Solutions eight-part series discussing application development utilising OutSystems Low-Code Rapid Application Architecture.
Application Integration Architecture & OutSystems Low-Code Digital Transformations.
OutSystems Low-Code Applications are architecture in a rapid environment enabling developers’ efficiency throughout the design and build process. There are four steps in an OutSystems architecture/ framework including; development, deployment, maintenance and additional support.
Through an orchestrated rapid process, low-code developers are easily able to,
Develop– Understanding what the business requires and re-evaluate each step as needed to fit the businesses objectives and goals.
Deploy – Multiple steps are accomplished in this stage with testing and close analysis throughout deployment.
Maintain and perform upgrades /updates – In a world consistently changing and upgrading re-deployment and versions of the application integration are always considered. Low-Code Applications enables efficiency and integration in up-dates and re-analysis.
Support – All round support from your certified Low-Code developer to ensure the application is always up-to-speed and running efficiently.
Low-Code Rapid Application Development provides certified developers and end-users with a simple, successful and manageable low-code digital transformation.
Successful Low-Code Rapid Application Developments can make your business more efficient, competitive and profitable!
- Hybrid technology allows deployment and distribution across multiple public and private online environments in a matter of seconds.
- Lower Risk and Higher ROI – Data integration capabilities and easily customisable user interfaces.
- Build once and deploy everywhere – Ability to build low-code apps for multiple platforms simultaneously.
- Full Lifecycle Maintenance – Complete updates and deliver new features in a matter of minutes, rather than hours.
Our certified OutSystems engineers understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your required outcomes.
Let us show you how an Application Development strategy can benefit your business.