Amazon Web Services commonly referred to as AWS is recognised as a Global Cloud Infrastructure.
AWS stands for Amazon Web Services; it is a cloud service that provides on demand services via a pay as you go structure.
Below are six questions about Amazon Web Services answered.
- What is AWS? Amazon Web Services is considered as the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud service platform. An AWS Solution offers over 175 fully featured services from their data centers globally. It is a collection of remote computing services also referred to as a IaaS or Infrastructure as a Service.
- What does AMI stand for and how does it work? Amazon Machine Image or commonly referred to as AMI is a template that provides information that is required to launch an instance. An AMI includes the following features:
- A template for the root volume for the instance
- Launch permissions decide which AWS accounts can avail the AMI to launch instances
- A block device mapping that determines the volumes to attach to the instance when it is launched
- Can you vertically scale an Amazon Instance and how? Yes, you can vertically scale an Amazon instance.
- How does AWS buffer work? Amazon Web Services buffer is used to make the system more robust in managing traffic and syncing additional components.
- Why should I Invest in AWS? An AWS Cloud Service Solution is both adaptable and scalable with over 175 fully featured services. Head over to Amazon Web Services website to view what they have to offer.
- How can Novata Solutions implement an AWS Cloud Service Solution for my business? A Cloud Service Solution increases business flexibility, enabling anyone with an internet connection to access their work from any device, location, and time.
AWS offers business’ the opportunity to securely develop, implement, manage, and monitor their cloud services in real-time solutions.
Contact us to discuss a Cloud Service Solution suited to your business requirements.