Benefits of a Cloud Service
- Published: 22 February 2021
The average person uses approximately 36 cloud-based services every single day!
That’s pretty incredible when you think about it.
How many cloud-based services can you list?
Today, we are relying more heavily on the cloud than ever before. So, how is your business profiting off of Cloud Services, and increasing your business productivity?
Cloud computing refers to the delivery of on-demand computing services, from applications to storage and processing power, over the internet. Allowing business to work collaboratively from various devices, locations and times.
A Cloud Service enables businesses the ability to work from remote locations while still accessing all relevant folders, files and communication channels, working collaboratively and in a more efficient manner.
Top 4 Benefits
There are four major benefits of investing in a Cloud Service Solution including:
- Scalability – Allowing your business to rapidly grow or decrease the needs of your service as required.
- Reduced Costs – No upfront payments are required.
- Automatic Updates – Saving valuable time and money on the activities that matter most within your business.
- Security – Increased security means that you can spend less time worrying about losing data and more time working on business processes important to your business.
To summarise, “The Cloud” refers to a faster, innovative, flexible, and more economically scalable solution for businesses of all sizes.
Investing in a cloud service solution will enable your business to become more flexible and scalable moving forward.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a Cloud Service Solution strategy suited to your business requirements.
Let’s combine the two!