Benefits of Creating a SharePoint List
Do you love a well-defined list?
Lists are a great way to organise, track and maintain projects, tasks and assets within a company.
Office 365s integration with SharePoint allows businesses to boost efficiency and effectiveness in communication. A SharePoint list offers employers and employees the agility and flexibility to manage lists i.e. asset registers, projects and/or task lists along with several other types used within a company.
SharePoint lists are defined as a collection of data that you and your co-workers can easily create, manage and edit.
Ways to work with SharePoint lists
- Provides the ability to track versions and history details – this is a fantastic feature that allows your company to monitor data/ information as you evolve.
- Customise and set approvals and permissions – Control who has access and make changes.
- Create and manage views – Allowing you to preview the information in a way that is easy to read and digest.
Types of Lists
There are several types of lists depending on what and how your company intend on collecting and managing data on, for example;
- Assets register
- Discussion boards
- Projects/ Tasks
Or other customised lists
- Ability to create and filter views
- Set unique permissions
- Integration of Flow and PowerApps
- Ability to Export information to Excel
- Versioning control
Novata Solutions is a SharePoint Solutions provider in Perth, working to optimise client’s business productivity by creating, implementing and managing IT Solutions.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee that is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions strategy suited to your business, let’s combine the two.