Cloud Services Explained
In fact 78% of users have reported an increase in productivity since moving to a cloud service provider.
Has your business got their head in the cloud yet?
Cloud Services refers to the modern delivery of computing services connecting businesses with multiple services to meet the requirements of multiple applications.
Benefits for the Long Term
- Scalability: Allowing for rapid growth or the decrease in your service needs.
- Reduced Costs: Businesses aren’t required to pay upfront fees and instead are able to access cloud services more quickly, reliably and securely.
- Automatic Updates: Saving time, money and providing regular updates for security.
- Security: With increased measures of security this means that you can spend less time worrying and more time working on the things that matter within your business.
At Novata Solutions we take pride in what we do, taking ownership of your business problems and supporting you every step of the way, while transferring your business to the cloud.
We offer two main cloud services including;
- Microsoft Azure: Azure is recognised as a global cloud service solution, leveraging off of all your favourite Microsoft products to build and host business solutions. It’s considered to be an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organisation meet your business challenges.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): With over 1million active users across 190 countries AWS is considered a secure cloud service provider, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery in addition to other functionality to help businesses scale and grow rapidly.
Investing in a cloud service solution will enable your business to become more flexible and scalable moving forward.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a Cloud Service Solution suited to your business requirements.
Let’s combine the two!