Digitising Paper Based Processes – Part 2
It doesn’t take much to consider if adopting and adapting to a digital transformation is right for your business.
Now, more than ever digital transformations are rapidly changing the way everyone goes about optimising and increasing productivity within their business.
A SharePoint Solution is a platform where businesses can communicate, collaborate, manage, and store business information in one place and access it everywhere.
Next 3 Issues
- Compliance & Safety - More often than not, these types of documents are passed around the office with a cover sheet and/ or sticky notes asking for corresponding signatures. The time and effort taken, including the potential loss of documents can be frustrating at the best of times. However, by implementing a digital workflow, you can ensure that documents are received accordingly and move along the final process path a lot quicker.
- Audit Preparation – Audits are a time-consuming process! When relying on a paper-based system, this could mean travelling off-site to remote locations to navigate and collate information. Using an electronic document management system allows auditors to navigate and collate information a lot quicker, efficiently and from their remote offices.
- Paper-Form Data Entry – The use of paper-forms may mean you are filling in the same information twice, this can cause frustration between the individual filling in the form as well as the individual completing the data entry – as there is an increased likelihood of misspelling and communication. Investing in a digital data entry means information is able to be consolidated a lot quicker and pass through workflows, reaching the right audience quicker.
Top 3 Benefits
- Increased efficiency and productivity.
- Improves agility and resource management.
- More cost effective and streamlined business models.
We are a leading provider of SharePoint Solutions in Western Australia. If there is one thing we love more than coffee, it is working with you to deliver your next Digital Transformation.
Let’s combine the two!