Digitising Paper-based processes with OutSystems
What’s the key to a successful digital transformation?
There are many factors to consider when moving your company’s paper-based processes online. For example,
- What demographic are my employees?
- What level of technical capabilities do they have, or will they require?
- What do I require to make this a successful application and cohere with the processes that my business requires?
OutSystems is a low-code platform designed for rapid application developments - building high-quality, low-code enterprise-grade applications, adaptable and flexible for its users and consumers.
4 Paper-based processes that you should consider turning digital
- Purchase-to-order: Create an automatic workflow that captures employees’ access and approval levels and catches errors between PO and invoices instantly.
- Employee onboarding: Remove the process of having to fill out multiple forms.
- Approving Content: Seamlessly collaborate on documentation for faster approvals.
- Paper-Form Data Entry: Replacing the mundane efforts of doing a job twice, consolidating those efforts into a single electronic form and workflow.
Considerations creating a digital workplace
- Putting employee experiences first
- Delivery of applications – anytime/ anywhere
- Automatable and scalable
- Security management
Types of OutSystems Digital Operations
- B2E Mobile Apps
- Business Automations
- Workflows and collaborations
- CRM and Analytics
- Adaptable on any device
- Accessible from any location
- Enhance security features
- Environmentally friendly and space saving
- Cost effective
We have the most certified OutSystems Engineers in Perth that understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
Novata Solutions specialises in customising and deploying applications suited to your business’ needs.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee it is talking to you about an application development suited to your business. Let’s combine the two!