Discover more about AWS
Amazon Web Services span across 245 countries and territories and 76 availability zones.
Amazon Web Services commonly referred to as AWS is recognised as a Global Cloud Infrastructure. Offering businesses, the most secure, extensive, and reliable Cloud Computing environments from any location, device, and time.
AWS Product offerings
- Analytics – Streamlining data, gain actionable insights and quickly respond to your business needs.
- Application Integration – Develop with agility, scalability, innovation, and confidence.
- IoT Internet of Things – Offering layers of managed cloud services.
- Management and Governance – Providing business agility and governance.
- Migration Transfers – Allowing you to check the progress of your applications across multiple devices.
- Robotics – Allowing intelligent, sophisticated systems to easily deliver solutions offering search, assistance, and environmental monitoring.
- Security, Identity & Compliance – Secure and manage workloads and applications from one place.
- Storage – Enabling a gateway hybrid storage solution that enables your on-premise, applications to be seamlessly used.
The Importance of a Cloud Service Infrastructure
Provides an increase in efficiency through its accessibility, reduced costs, and secure security infrastructure and disaster recovery
Offering flexibility through increased scalability, a selection of cloud services tools tailored to your business needs, cloud options including private, public and hybrid followed by a SaaS, PaaS and IaaS infrastructure.
Four key factors investing in AWS Cloud Services include,
AWS Hybrid Cloud Service Solutions
An Amazon Web Service provides consistency in experiences across on-premises and hybrid environments. The two main options that AWS offer include: VMware Cloud on AWS and AWS Outposts.
Why my business should choose AWS
AWS offers businesses the opportunity to securely develop, implement, manage, and monitor their cloud services in real-time solutions.
An Amazon Web Service is engineered to meet the highest demands of your business services including, security, compliance, hybrid, and scalable solutions.
Contact us to discuss a Cloud Service Solution suited to the needs of your business requirements.