Driving Organic Growth for your Business
- Published: 4 August 2021
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process affecting a company’s online visibility through organic, unpaid search engine results.
An effective SEO Strategy can build authority, credibility and trust with both search engines and your audience.
Driving Organic Growth
- Define your Call-to-Action.
- Create E-A-Table content that is consistent and optimised for both your readers and search engines.
- Incorporate a mix of short, long tail, and location specific keywords.
- Generate and maintain relevant meta-data.
- Develop a link building strategy.
- Use social media to socialise and create a business presence/ connection.
- Be active and optimise on social listening opportunities.
4 Need to Knows
- There’s more to it, then just your keywords! Yes, keywords are an integral part to any SEO Strategy, however, you should also look at other on-page and off page activities.
- Don’t just consider Google as your business’ only search engine, consider other search engines like Yahoo and Bing.
- There’s no perfect strategy and depending on the type of industry you’re optimising for, your SEO strategy may differ slightly.
- You have to be in it for the long term! SEO is a long-term strategy and therefore, you won’t see drastic changes in your search rankings overnight.
At Novata Solutions we are here and ready to talk about your business’ SEO Strategy.