Five Benefits of an OutSystems Low-Code Application
- Published: 15 December 2020
It’s predicted by 2024, that low-code application platforms (LCAPs) will be responsible for 65% of all application development activities.
OutSystems is the leading, global LCAP platform enabling businesses and developers to rapidly build and deploy mobile and web applications.
An OutSystems low-code application refers to a process that enables the delivery of applications faster, with minimal hand-coding.
What is low-code?
Low Code is a way for businesses and developers to get more done, by spending more time creating and building, and less time on repetitive and tedious development tasks. This is enabled through a drag and drop functionality and one click deployment.
- Speed – The ability to accelerate the delivery of new software applications is one of the most integral parts of a low-code application. Some of the capabilities which make low code a rapid platform to develop on include; drag-and-drop functionalities, easily implement APIs and connectors and one-click deployment.
- Agility – A Low Code application helps enterprises pivot to new digital initiatives.
- Multi-Experience – Low Code enables you to deliver great omnichannel customer experiences, providing frictionless experiences across several touchpoints.
- Development that anyone can use – OutSystems Low Code platform is built for anyone to use.
- Automated Governance – Monitor and control all projects in a central location.
Novata Solutions is partnered with OutSystems in an aim to increase and optimise on low-code application processes.
At Novata Solutions we have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth who understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about developing an application suited to your business requirements.