How SharePoint is being used in Australia
- Published: 26 June 2020
Did you know that 75% of intranets have been built in a SharePoint Environment over the last five years!
SharePoint, integrated by Microsoft 365 is an intelligent intranet used to collaborate, share, manage, and store all your business information.
What SharePoint can do for you
- Create – Allowing you to create lists, workflows, communities, and dashboards for your team to communicate and collaborate on from any device and/ or location.
- Analyse - Your reports, popularity trends on files and apps or user generated lists.
- Manage – Easily manage and track deadlines and team contributions.
- Track – Monitor your KPIs, ensuring that you reach your targets.
- Collaborate – Easily collaborate from any device, time and location with employees, co-author, and view version history without losing old or new content.
- Store – Efficiently store all files, images, spreadsheets and centralise permissions and controls.
A SharePoint Solution offers features including, but not limited to:
- Simple and powerful file sharing.
- Access and collaborate from any device, time, or location.
- Facility to create ‘team sites’ which is useful for managing documents and storing information.
- Stay up to date with company news and other information.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that is suited to your business.