Ignite 2018 – Reinventing SharePoint Business Processes
- Published: 28 December 2018
SharePoint empowers teamwork, delivering a centralised point of contact for employers and employees to collaborate on content and communicate with others. Office 365’s integration with SharePoint has enabled a platform for businesses to efficiently and effectively communicate which is increasing productivity across the board.
Microsoft Ignite is an annual tech conference for developers and IT professionals from around the world. Recently, a blog called Reinventing SharePoint Business Process at Ignite 2018 discussed existing and yet-to-be-released features of Office 365’s SharePoint Platform.
As discussed, Office 365’s integration with SharePoint continues to up-date and evolve, therefore, providing businesses with increased use ability and efficiency.
- List Creation –Build new lists directly from the structure of existing lists or forms.
- Location Columns – Enrich business data and enable users to browse Bing-based mapping data to tag items and documents with specific locations.
- Conditional Formatting – Quickly highlights important information in the form of a spreadsheet.
Other highlight announcements include;
- Predictive indexing
- View formatting
- Pages and lists in Microsoft Teams
- Flow for document management
- Flow for site management
- Power Apps forms in SharePoint Mobile
- US GCC Cloud Support for PowerApps and Flow
- Forms file uploads for groups
- PowerApps Auditing
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solution strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!