Introduction into OutSystems Service Studio
- Published: 2 February 2021
Building Applications Fast, Right, and for the Future is OutSystems mission!
Providing customers with agile, rapid applications that can evolve as the company grows has never been easier. An OutSystems Application can help businesses take that next step to digitally transforming, automating, and generating workflows for increased collaboration and communication.
OutSystems Service Studio offers developers the tools they need to successfully develop and deploy your businesses next web, mobile or reactive application.
The Service Studio is where a developer can design, develop, and debug the modules of an application.
Tip: Did you know that you can access additional, relevant documentation about any element/ flow/ tab by selecting it and pressing F1 within the Service Studio?
- Main Editor - Refers to the main interface where the developer designs the logic of your application.
- Application Layer – The application layer refers to the elements of a specific application.
- Properties Editor – Here you can view the selected elements.
- Toolbox - Contains the tools and widgets to develop the screens and logic of your application.
- Toolbar – Here you can find shortcuts to the most common operations.
- 1-Click - Easily Deploy apps in one simple click.
- Full life cycle rapid applications.
- Simplify stages by rapidly developing and deploying applications.
- Enable visual modelling and automation.
- One-click deployment.
Novata Solutions is partnered with OutSystems in an aim to increase and optimise on low-code application processes.
At Novata Solutions we have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth, who understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about developing an application suited to your business requirements.
Let’s combine the two!