Introduction to Microsoft’s Better Together Power Virtual Agents
Empowering employees one chat at a time.
Microsoft’s Power Virtual Agents will transform how your business engages with employees through the use of intelligent chatbots.
Fact: Microsoft’s Power Virtual Agents are available as a standalone web application and/or as part of a discrete application within Microsoft Teams. Although functionality maintains the same throughout most of your virtual agents, there are a few reasons why you might choose one version over the other.
No coding required! Here are three benefits to Microsoft’s Power Virtual Agents.
- Create and manage your own powerful chatbots, without coding and through the use of a graphical interface.
- Easily integrate your chatbots through prebuilt connectors and custom workflows.
- Generate rich, personalised experiences through artificial intelligence (AI) and data-driven insights.
Where are Microsoft’s Power Virtual Agents currently being used? Current examples include:
- COVID-19 infection rate and tracking information
- Sales help and support issues
- Opening hours and store information
- Employee health and vacation benefits
- Common employee questions for businesses
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, demonstrated through our technical expertise and high-quality results achieved in our client work and internally.
Let’s combine the two.