Microsoft Lists Part 2
Are you a Lists kind of person?
Microsoft Lists enable Information Tracking, Work Tracking and Work Management.
Microsoft Lists services can now track
- Issues (software, hardware and facilities)
- Evaluate reporting requirements
- Analyse pending actions
- Develop event and speaker schedules
Four Main Views in Microsoft Lists
- Grid is the default view
- List view
- To do’s include personal, light, easy to manage tools for individuals to use.
- Create a Planner allows you to manage team tasks.
- Generate Tasks enabling you to manage teams within teams, this can also be aggregated from across Microsoft’s portfolio.
High level features of Microsoft Lists
- Start from scratch and build out your own list
- Leverage from an existing template
- Share and control access of your list in teams
- Consider conditional formatting
- View your list in the form of a gallery and/or calendar
- Create automated rules
As mentioned in the first part of this two part blog series, Microsoft Lists are a great tool as they are,
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a Microsoft Solution suited to your business needs.
Let’s combine the two.