Microsoft’s Better Together Power BI
- Published: 6 October 2021
Capturing real time data through power apps, virtual agents and automation. This is the power of Microsoft’s Power BI.
Microsoft Power BI is referred to as a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution which is accessible on desktop and mobile applications like Windows, iOS, and Android devices. This solution enables you to create, share, and consume business insights in several ways to benefit your team.
A Power BI solution also offers the following two elements.
- Report Builder: This allows employees to create paginated reports.
- Report Server: Referring to an on-premise report server where you can publish your reports, after creating them in Power BI Desktop.
Latest Feature Updates
Updates are rolled out continuously for increased efficiency and reporting. Below are just some of the updates rolled out recently:
- Customised shape formatting.
- X-axis constant line improvements.
- Expressing date and datetime values.
- Evaluation configuration settings.
- Data connectivity
- Autonomy Data Analytics.
Microsoft’s Power BI enables you to gain better insights and make better informed decisions – across your business.
- Real-time data delivered where you need.
- Analyse data across your business.
- Gain insights, safely take action.
Making confident decisions
- Get self-service analytics at enterprise scale: Reducing added costs with a scalable solution.
- Use smart tools for strong results: Sharing meaningful data insights with built-in capabilities.
- Help protect your analytics: Providing industry leading data security.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, demonstrated through our technical expertise and high-quality results achieved in our client work and internally.
Let’s combine the two.