Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Health Dashboards
Microsoft Teams integration with Direct Routing provides a platform for direct dialing capability for both landline and mobile calling from a single, dedicated geographic number.
Teams Direct Routing as a service can be a more flexible, accessible and cost-effective solution.
Direct Routing uses Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to easily monitor the Session Boarder Controllers (SBC).
We have listed what you can expect in Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Admin Center Health Dashboard below,
- Session Boarder Controllers (SBC) - Analysisng the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)
- Network Effectiveness – Measuring the calls sent verse delivered
- Average Call Duration – Monitoring the quality of calls. For example, a call that lasts less than <15 seconds generally means an error occurred in the call and the user was forced to terminate the call.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) Connectivity Status – Shows status connections and identifies certificate expirations.
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Status – Shows issues and errors with option flows.
- Concurrent Call Capacity – Calculates how many calls were sent and/or received through direct routing.
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing will benefit businesses in delivering and managing communications through leveraging the cloud, allowing their users to seamlessly communicate.
Recently, Novata Solutions and CommsChoice formed a strategic partnership, combing industry experience and technical expertise to deliver a complete Direct Routing Solution and calling capabilities within Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee at Novata Solutions, it is talking to you about a Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Solution suited to your business.
Let’s combine the two!