Optimising Visual Content
Today, we’re focusing on visual content more than ever!
According to HubSpot an individual is 65% more likely to retain a relevant image paired with content three (3) days after viewing it, than written content alone.
In this blog we discuss best practices to optimising your visual content, and making it easier for search engines to crawl and index your visual content.
- Naming conventions best practices.
- Include images in sitemaps.
- Optimise image alternative tags.
- Consider image formats.
- Compress images.
- Be descriptive in your alternative text.
- Incorporate keywords in your alternative text.
- Remember to choose the right file name.
- Limit file sizes for faster page load speeds.
- Ensure your alternative text reflects what's being presented in the image.
- Provide search engines with an image sitemap for increase crawlability.
At Novata Solutions we are here and ready to talk about your business’ SEO Strategy.