OutSystems Digital Accessibility
- Published: 9 June 2020
OutSystems is a globally leading, digital transformation company deploying low code rapid applications.
Digital accessibility refers to the consideration of designs and developments that various users can identify across multiple platforms.
Remember to instigate Digital Accessibility from the start of your digital transformation project. Below are three questions to consider before building out your next application.
- What contrast between foreground and background will you develop?
- Who is your target audience and is your content easy to digest?
- How will you optimise experiences for all devices?
Why Digital Accessibility is good for business!
Digital Accessibility drives innovation by enhancing your brand identity and overall market reach.
Top two benefits include;
- Increased efficiency and agility in delivering products and services to the market.
- Enabling users to meet their needs at their own pace, alleviating pressure of instant user responses.
Benefits of an OutSystems Digital Platform
OutSystems is a rapid, low code platform that enables developers and users to easily build and deploy agile applications. The low code platform offers businesses the opportunity to develop.
- Full life cycle rapid applications.
- Simplify stages by rapidly developing and deploying.
- Enable visual modelling and automation.
- One-click deployment.
We have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth that understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
Let us show you how an OutSystems Application can increase business productivity and efficiency within your business.