OutSystems: Future with No Limits
OutSystems is a globally recognised low-code, rapid application development platform that addresses the full spectrum of enterprise use cases - offering developers the ability to drag-and-drop features and one click deployment.
The OutSystems Platform was devised so that rapid, digital transformations could take place through a faster, agile delivery.
Earlier in the year, OutSystems held their annual virtual NextSteps event, providing developers, IT Leaders, partners and customers the opportunity to engage and learn of future enhancements to the platform.
Over the course of the two day event, two major features were announced, including the OutSystems Architecture Dashboard and Service Studio. Both features have already started creating a lot of conversations, with both set to provide a pivotal point of change in the rapid application platform.
- The Architecture Dashboard: Refers to a technical debt monitoring tool, enabling IT leaders the ability to visualise complex cross-portfolio architectures while also identifying and providing best practices throughout the development process.
- Provides a birds-eye view for architects and team leaders.
- Provides detailed reports and best practices, decreasing common pitfalls and other problems.
- OutSystems Service Studio: Allows you to design, deploy and debug the modules of your applications.
- Create new applications
- Provides App Details
- Install applications and components from OutSystems Forge
- View and access existing applications
- Provides “Test In Browser” button
Why Choose OutSystems
Why should you choose OutSystems for your next Application Development?
An OutSystems Application offers businesses the opportunity to Dream Big, Start small and scale rapidly in a matter of weeks, even hours! With the application development platforms core functionalities including;
- Rapid Speed
- Great UI/UX Experience
- Centralised point of contact for version control
- One-Click Deployment
Novata Solutions is partnered with OutSystems in an aim to increase and optimise on low-code application developments. We have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth, who understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
- Full life cycle rapid application
- Simplify stages by rapidly developing and deploying apps
- Enable visual modelling and automation
- One-click deployment
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about developing an OutSystems Application suited to your business requirements.