OutSystems Integration Part 1
What struggles have you faced when working with and integrating multiple softwares together?
Fact: OutSystems low-code rapid application platform allows developing teams to work faster, focusing on the build that matters most.
OutSystems provides the ability to
- Manage configurations without custom coding
- OutSystems generates all methods and data structures required to integrate with external systems
Application Integration refers to the process of combining multiple application data, resources and workflows.
OutSystems Application Integrations
OutSystems is a low-code rapid application development platform that provides developers the ability to automate activities. Providing integrations to,
- SOAP web services
- Managed centrally with no code required
- Instrumented, generating error logs and performance metrics
- Integrate Faster – OutSystems provides native support therefore developers only need to configure connections or URLs. Allowing developing teams to spend more time where it matters and not having to worry about debugging integration logics.
- Knowledge Transfer – Visually view and implement application logic.
- Reusable integrations with governance - OutSystems offers developers two components including, staging applications and managing permissions.
- Built-in logs and performance monitoring - Easier to determine errors and gather information without needing to write code.
- Centralised configuration – Three factors that contribute to OutSystems centralized configuration include,
- Centrally manage integration end-points
- Authentication credentials
- Integration logging levels
“Experience the speed today”
An OutSystems Low-code Rapid Application Development will digitally transform and enhance your customers overall experience increasing brand awareness and usability of a company’s application.
We have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth that understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee it is talking to you about an OutSystems application integration and how it can increase and benefit productivity within your business. Let’s combine the two!