OutSystems Personal Environments
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work in an application development environment for FREE?
OutSystems offers developers the opportunity to enhance their skills using free application development software environments.
Yes, you’ve heard it right an OutSystems Personal Environment (PE) is completely free. An OutSystems Personal Environment allows you to create, deploy, and run all your personal applications.
Three Steps to building your very own PE
- Create Your Own Place in the Cloud – securely store all your assets and app logic.
- Install the IDE – No dependencies allowing you to develop apps at lightning speed.
- Build Mobile and Web Apps – Through drag and drop functionalities.
Commonly asked questions, answered!
- What applications can I run? Well, you are able to run any web or mobile applications - keeping in mind that your personal environment is suited to small deployments i.e. personal apps with dozens of users.
- Service Level Agreements? There are no Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in a personal environment however, as this is a personal environment there are no SLAs for availability or performance.
- Four limitations to a personal environment
- 2GB database storage
- One developer per Personal Environment
- Limited Version History
- No VPN
Dream big, start small and scale rapidly using OutSystems personal application development environment.