OutSystems Reactive Web Applications
- Published: 8 September 2020
Reactive Web Applications are considered a powerful tool in the modern development of web applications!
An OutSystems Reactive Web Application is built and designed for any kind of application, including ones used by millions of users simultaneously. However, applications that are reliant on data-intensive and dynamic interface patterns will particularly benefit.
A major functionality is the automatic updates that understand which widgets need to be updated when data changes.
There are several features that can be found in an OutSystems Reactive Web Application. These features provide added value throughout the whole application process, making it a seamlessly smooth transition and deployment.
- Server-side and client-side logic
- Asynchronies data fetching
- Reactive client-side rendering
- Unparalleled performance – Ability to create interfaces that work when data latency becomes an issue.
- Enhanced UX/UI capabilities – Patterns optimised for client-first development paradigm.
- Unified Development – Enabling you to create mobile and web applications in the same way for any channel.
Why Choose Reactive Web?
- Delivers lightning-fast applications.
- A single development experience.
- Provides state-of-the-art web architecture.
- Responsive designs in server communication, keeping your apps always responsive.
OutSystems allows you to create awesome experiences through state of the art architecture, empowering companies to create omnichannel applications up to 10x faster than traditional development methods.
We have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth that understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
Let us show you how an OutSystems Application can increase business productivity and efficiency within your business.