OutSystems Vendor Lock In
- Published: 7 November 2019
Are you considering an application provider but are worried about being locked in?
OutSystems offers flexibility, no vendor lock ins, security and scalability when developing your applications.
What does No Vendor Lock Ins mean to you?
Vendor Lock Ins Defined
Economically speaking Vendor Lock Ins refer to a customer’s dependency of a product and/or service where they are unable to switch vendors without substantial costs being involved. This can put both small and large organisations in a tricky situation.
No Lock in Difference
How is OutSystems different?
With over 18 years of experience OutSystems has generated a standard application that can run on any standard web farm or cloud architecture. OutSystems offers peace of mind and security when using their environment, where changes made via a discontinuing vendor will not affect your application.
An OutSystems Environment allows developers to
- Create and optimise for performance and security
- Use a complied standard code (using non-proprietary frameworks)
- Applications run on top of standard web application servers and data bases
- You’re NEVER LOCKED in! OutSystems allows you to retrieve and keep
- The last version of your generated source code
- Application data allowing you to continue using existing data from your applications
Developers using an OutSystems environment have access to an open source of communication and learning materials including but not limited to;
- Personal Environment and comprehensive self-study training
- A large developer community
- Proven and high-quality application
- OutSystems Forge
Put your mind to ease by launching an OutSystems Application without the stress of vendor lock ins allowing you to continue using the application even after you move on from OutSystems.
An OutSystems Low-Code Rapid Application Development will digitally transform and enhance your customers overall experience increasing brand awareness and usability of a company’s application.
We have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth that understand the unique aspects of business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
Let us show you how an OutSystems Application Development can benefit your business.