Pivoting into your Digital Transformation
- Published: 4 March 2021
- Are your employees lacking in communication, collaboration and engagement?
- Have you found that your business operations are just not up to speck as what they use to be?
- Are you an employer or has your employer assigned you the task to digitally transform your business?
Taking your business to the next level can be a daunting task but it doesn’t have to be! In this blog we discuss how a digital transformation can pivot your business and increase its overall productivity.
Digital Transformation Explained
A Digital Transformation refers to the process of using digital technologies to develop, modify and deploy business processes. This, in turn increases businesses processes and user experiences for more success and efficiency within a business.
The Pivoting Questions
As with any new development and business process within a business, there are some questions that must be answered to completely understand and provide the best opportunity for success and ROI (Return on Investment).
- Where do I start? This may seem like a broad question but if you don’t have a starting point and reasoning behind why you want to achieve something, how will you progress? For example: Start with a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely) Goal from here you will be able to focus on something specific to your business needs i.e. Developing a SharePoint Intranet for my employees to easily communicate, collaborate and store documents in a safe and secure location within the next quarter.
- Are we implementing an Agile approach in our strategy? An Agile Methodology enables short, sharp sprints to occur, meaning there is constant reanalysis and communication to ensure that the strategy is kept in line.
- Encouraging a greater digital culture, improving in communication and collaboration.
- Increase in profits.
- Providing a better customer experience.
At Novata Solutions we tailor digital transformation strategies to suit your unique business needs.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that is suited to your business requirements.
Let’s combine the two.