SEO TRENDS NOVEMBER
Are you looking for ways to stay on top of the most important SEO trends this month and over the coming months?
We’ve listed 6 Trends you should consider when optimising your SEO, to stay ahead of the curve.
Search Engine Optimisation refers to the organic processes and forms of marketing required to be seen on Google and other search engines.
Top 6 Trends
- Local SEO – In order to drive business in 2020, you need to focus on local SEO, map locations and other important contact details.
- User Centric Optimisation – A big trend in Google Algorithms in 2020 is user experience and it’s overall significance.
- Mobile Optimisation – Fact: 87% of internet users are on their mobile phones! Therefore, a user friendly mobile version is integral to helping your website ranking increase.
- AI or Artificial Intelligence are becoming more and more influential over Google’s ranking and search algorithms. Google’s algorithm BERT is just the start of how search results are determined. BERT is recognised as Google’s Algorithm for natural language processing, dealing with the fundamentals of how people search online.
- Voice Search – An increasingly popular form of finding content is voice search – with 27% of users already using voice search applications such as Google.
- High quality content, user-centric optimisation - It’s well known, that Google’s algorithms are crawling and indexing sites that provide clear answers and well-researched citations for users to consume.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee at Novata Solutions, it is talking to you about an SEO Strategy suited to your business.
Let’s combine the two!