SEO Updates September
Digital Marketers are continuously looking for new dynamic and innovative strategies to optimise their company and clients search engine visibility.
Each month, Google releases new updates keeping Digital Marketers on their toes.
This month is no different!
Google announced that this month all sites would be crawled and indexed for mobile first indexing.
Below we have listed a handful of ways to stay ahead of the curve with your SEO strategy.
What to optimise in 2020
- Enhance Mobile SEO – A large percentage of your website traffic comes from mobile devices. Therefore factors to consider include;
- Mobile site speed – a slow site speed will increase frustration and reduce the time spent on your site.
- Load time for content, especially images and videos – are your media assets optimised for mobile and comply with the right formatting?
- Is your site user-friendly and easy to navigate?
- Should you be showing pop ups?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Advancement – Optimise for Google Search Engines Rank Brain to optimise for searches.
- Voice Search – The popularity of Google Assistant and smart devices have seen an increase in voice searches, therefore a percentage of how your company is ranked becomes based on how a searcher speaks in addition to how they type.
- Featured Snippets – Factors include producing high-quality content, that is of high value to your target audience and market.
- Optimise on Video – Content is King! There’s no doubt about that! The content trend at the moment is video, so consider content where you can optimise videos.
The success of your business and clients marketing highly depends on your ability, availability and unique point of difference to stay ahead of the curve.
What’s your point of difference and is your site mobile friendly?!
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee at Novata Solutions, it is talking to you about an SEO Strategy suited to your business.
Let’s combine the two!