SharePoint: A Remote Working Environment
A modern intranet can take form in many shapes and sizes. It provides a business with a centralised place to communicate, collaborate, and store information. Today, a modern intelligent intranet encompasses:
- A secure and accessible platform.
- A informative and collaborative driven working culture.
- A point of contact which is accessible for all employees whether they be in the office or working remotely.
- A modern, personalised experience catering to the needs of your employees and therefore, promoting collaboration within the business.
Signs that your business is in need of a modern, intelligent intranet.
- You find it difficult to be productive when on-the-go and working remotely, while colleagues may be in the office.
- Your business is growing faster than expected and are no longer able to keep up with communication, collaboration, and storing information in a succinct manner.
- You have multiple office locations but have found it difficult to communicate and collaborate across them.
A SharePoint Solution
Microsoft 365s integration with a SharePoint Solution is a business platform boosting efficiency and effectiveness with organisations. Remote work has been an integral part of business communication, collaboration, and document management particularly over the past 18 months.
- Provides seamless communication and collaborative tools to work efficiently.
- Provides a centralised location for document management and storage.
- Provides availability on any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Provides automated intelligence and business analytics.
- Provides integrations with third-party applications.
Three major benefits
- Empowering teamwork.
- Quickly locate information.
- Seamlessly collaborate and communicate with teams and the overall business.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that is suited to your business.
Let’s combine the two!