Microsoft Offices integration with SharePoint has enabled a variety of software tools and solutions aimed at maximising businesses productivity - boosting efficiency and effectiveness communicating content and document management strategies.
Azure is an on-premise environment that is fast, easy and a cost-effective cloud computing business solution enabling businesses to securely manage and build applications.
As an on-premise cloud computing delivery service – Azure implements a pay-as-you-go pricing model for users.
Azure Dev ops
Azure Dev ops enables businesses to plan, collaborate and deploy ideas and processes in a fast and efficient manner.
There are several Azure Dev op services including,
- Azure Boards – Delivering value to users’ faster while also providing agile tools and plans to track and discuss work across teams.
- Azure Pipelines – Enabling developers to build, test and deploy information.
- Azure Reports – Providing valuable insights into information and how to better manage Azure environments.
- Azure Test Plans – Explore a range of tools to help achieve effective outcomes.
Azure for Education – Enabling students to build apps, discover AI and explore large data environments.
Azure for Enterprise – Providing productive, hybrid, intelligent and trusted online platforms.
- AI (Application Integration) and machine-learning services – communicating with users through vision, hearing and speech.
- Storage solutions – growing with your business to accommodate masses of data.
- Cost Effective
- Processes for disaster recovery
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions strategy that fits your business. Let’s combine the two.