SharePoint Classic to Modern Environments
Office 365s integration of SharePoint has opened a new world of opportunities and experiences for businesses to easily communicate and collaborate.
In 2019 the Classic SharePoint will upgrade to a Modern SharePoint Environment where it will become more configurable, easier to use and manage implementing a SharePoint strategy suited to the running and efficiency of your business.
Introducing a whole new user experience!
SharePoint’s Modern user experience has been built from the ground up taking into consideration functionality on mobile and other devices along with addressing all the other useability issues a Classic SharePoint Environment previously encountered.
The modern component!
Experience the Difference
- Communication Sites – Easily configurable template SharePoint’s Communication site enables interactive and engaging ways to share content and information of all kinds.
- Lists and Libraries - Providing a more intuitive user experience, employees are easily able to move files around and pin them for quick access.
- Team Sites – Sites are connected to Office 365 Groups enabling more efficient forms of communication and collaboration within a business.
- Mobile Accessibility – Now days the ‘modern’ workplace is not restricted to an office and desk however many employees now work remotely. SharePoint’s Mobile Accessibility enables employees to work anywhere on any device at any time.
- Centralised Administration – A central administration enables managers to easily access features, system settings and monitor other aspects of a SharePoint environment.
- Customisable – Brand your SharePoint environment to fit your business.
- Increased collaboration – Employees and employers are easily able to stay informed through centralised communication and collaboration online working environments.
- Security and Integrity – Broad and additional higher security measures can be set in place to monitor all actions and tasks completed within a SharePoint environment.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions strategy that fits your business. Let’s combine the two.