SharePoint Content Engagement
- Published: 18 January 2019
Wondering how you could increase employee engagement throughout your organisation…?
Look no further!
Here, we will be discussing all you need to know about increasing productivity, engagement and document management in your workplace.
Office 365’s integration with SharePoint enables businesses and users to significantly boost efficiency in communication, content and document management.
A SharePoint Solutions strategy enables users to share their news, visions, knowledge, in addition to the other services and insights, through efficient and successful forms of communication and collaboration.
Some of the content engagement features that a SharePoint Solution can offer, but is not limited to, include the following; page designs, web parts, organisational news, audience targeting. Other features of a SharePoint Solution include,
- News Links – Enables users to share any news source whether it be internal or external.
- File Collaboration - Streamlining the efficiency in collaborating on files with the use of comments @mentions plus real-time enhanced co-authoring across all devices. (Desktop, Mobile and Web)
- Flexibility using Teamwork – Microsoft teams enables users to sync files, create custom views, pin files, format and gain better insights.
- AI Content Collaboration – AI or Artificial Intelligence provides video and audio transcriptions providing users with an additional method to communicate and collaborate on documents and other projects.
- Audience targeting
- Artificial Intelligence
Implementing a SharePoint Solutions strategy will increase efficiency in the overall running of your business to further optimise how your business communicates.
Novata Solutions is a SharePoint Solutions provider in Perth, working to optimise clients’ business productivity by creating, implementing and managing IT solutions.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions strategy that fits your business. Let’s combine the two!