SharePoint Creating Dynamic Employee Experiences
- Published: 10 September 2021
Microsoft SharePoint is a platform integrated by Office365, allowing business’s to increase employee productivity, communication and document management strategies.
A SharePoint Intranet offers business’s a variety of building blocks to create efficient solutions.
- Home Sites – Refers to your business intranet landing page.
- Communication Sites – Are used to share news, reports, statuses, and other information through a variety of templates and web parts.
- Hub Sites – Organise related sites, teams, and centralise news, search, and content management.
- News Sites – To post important and interesting stories, announcements, people news, status updates, and more.
There are three points to cover when investing in your employees user experience.
- Developing a more inclusive workplace that provides a modern, empowered experience for business’s and their employees.
- A centralised point of communication, collaboration, and document management.
- Providing automated processes and workflows to alleviate human-errors.
- Centralised point of communication.
- Provides tools for communication and collaboration.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, the team at Novata Solutions will work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solution suited to your business needs.