SharePoint: Creating Intelligent Intranets
- Published: 1 December 2020
A SharePoint Solution brings people, content, and applications together for seamless collaboration across ones organisation.
The Three C’s to Intelligent Intranets
- Communication - Building cohesive intranets will help increase employee engagement and communication by providing rich forms of multimedia and community dialogs on your intranet.
- Collaboration – With just a handful of clicks easily share and discover your company .
- Connectivity – Whether you’re working from the office, home or onsite, stay connected with your employees and business from one single device and login.
SharePoint offers some unique features for businesses to align their values and goals with branding and meeting the needs of their employees i.e. language or remote capabilities. Features within a SharePoint Solution include but are not limited too;
- Co and custom branding – This is achieved through logos, theme colours, fonts, and overall user experience.
- Audience Targeting – So that you can target news and other information relevant to the right groups of employees.
- News and page scheduling – Enabling communicators to create, manage and distribute news at a future date and time relevant to the news being presented.
- Multilingual Capabilities – In particular with large Global organisations the need to present content and enable communication in various languages is integral to the overall business process. A SharePoint environment allows users to create and publish content in multiple languages.
- Simple sharing and seamless collaboration
- Engage and inform your organisation
- Harness Collective knowledge
- Transforming business processes
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that is suited to your business requirements.