Have you ever wondered what the foundations of a SharePoint Solutions strategy looks like?
Microsoft Office 365 integration with SharePoint has enabled a new world of efficient technology, increasing businesses productivity and communication.
Office 365 SharePoint Solutions is considered as an industry leading platform for business intranets with secure document management and collaboration. SharePoint’s cloud-based server enables access from any device and location, creating a central access for users.
- Access Services - Supported by Office 365, users can download and manage relevant apps like Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Compliance Features – Enables administrators to build policies and apply them to relevant SharePoint environments.
- Document Libraires – Access, navigate, manage, and update documents in an efficient manner.
- Hybrid – Improved integrations.
- Information Management – Digital rights managing sensitive information and intellectual property from unauthorised users.
- MinRole – Users can install and request roles relevant to their SharePoint server.
- Mobile App – User and touch-friendly mobile interface including the ability to switch between mobile and PC views.
- ODF or Open Document Format – Created with further editing functionalities in the user’s choice of programs.
- Project Server – Manages requests, functionalities, improved back-up and restoration capabilities.
- Business Intelligence – View up-to-date automated reports of successes and downfalls within your business strategy.
- Sharing Features – View who is sharing folders, invite, approve and deny further access requests.
- Pin Site Pages – Pin relevant pages on premise or through Office 365 for efficient functionalities.
- Share and easily collaborate with colleagues internally or via remote locations.
- Manage internal communications, applications and information all in the one place via a cloud-based platform.
Every year SharePoint endeavours to increase useability through familiar, user-friendly interface experiences which further optimise the structure and efficiency of a server.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solution strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!