SharePoint Hybrid Sites
A SharePoint Hybrid Environment refers to the configuration and feature set where SharePoint on-premise environments can take advantage of SharePoint Online functionality.
SharePoint Hybrid Environments are great for enterprises, who want to gradually move their existing on-premise environment to the cloud.
Perks of Hybrid
- Workforce & Usability – Providing the richness of features within Microsoft Office 365. Enabling users with go-to-market tools for sharing and collaborating with internal and external users.
- Cost Saving – Enabling users to save costs on storage by providing high availability and scalability within the cloud.
Why Choose a Hybrid Solution
- Customised Applications
- Data Residency
- Content Security
Benefits of a SharePoint Hybrid Environment
- Providing regular compliance and user adoption.
- Saving costs on storage, offer high availability, and scalability.
- Empower your mobile workforce by leveraging off on-premises and cloud content solutions.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that is suited to your business requirements.