SharePoint Hybrid Working Environments
More than 80% of managers surveyed in a recent study, agreed that they were looking for more flexibility in working from home policies post-pandemic.
SharePoint is a platform for businesses to easily communicate, collaborate, manage, and store business information in a central location, online.
Hybrid Working Environments
A Hybrid working environment acts as a link between SharePoint’s on premise and online environments.
Two scenarios where a SharePoint Hybrid Solution would be implemented include.
- Permanent Hybrid Solutions – This refers to Hybrid features becoming apart of the business’ ongoing SharePoint environment and user experience.
- Temporary Hybrid Solution – A temporary solution is commonly used during a migration of SharePoint environments.
- Hybrid Search – This feature enables users to locate content residing from both online and on-premise environments from one single search box.
- Hybrid OneDrive for Business – Allows you to automatically redirect from on-premise to online rather than just automatically storing your documents in the cloud, this form of storage provides easier access from anywhere as it’s synced online.
- Integrated App Launcher – Enable your users to access both online and on-premise applications from the same menu on any device.
- Provides a seamless working environment with increased user experience.
- A cost efficient solution that also offers high availability and scalability.
- Empowering mobile workforces by leveraging off on-premises and cloud content solutions.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that is suited to your business.
Let’s combine the two!