SharePoint Managing Security and Protection
Although the internet offers so much value to the running and efficiency of our businesses, there is one major factor that many individuals brush off until there is a greater cause for concern; the security and protection of online content.
SharePoint offers its users the ability to be secure and compliant through its implemented security gap.
- Create and control access with user permissions – As an administrator you can set permissions based on varying factors that will automatically carry down the hierarchy into other documents.
- Take advantage of audit reports – Continual audits enable you to track actions taken across your SharePoint site and further enables better analysis.
- Build rules with policy frameworks – By initiating policy frameworks, you can respond to issues in real-time in accordance to other potential threats.
- Place browsers on lock down – Team up with Azure Active Directory (Azure-AD) to build and customise granular permissions.
- Implement Office 365’s Data Loss Prevention – Helping protect your data where it lives, is moved to or shared to. Cloud-based platforms enables ultimate protection of sensitive data.
SharePoint Security Gap
- Aggregated, centralised system to view information rights – Understanding the authorities, accesses and permissions.
- Native SharePoint Activity Monitoring – Generate compliance reports and organise data.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) – an automated process aligning business needs and free-up storage spaces.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solution strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!