SharePoint Microsoft Office Familiar Friendly Platform
More than anything, SharePoint was constructed as a document storage and management system for small and large businesses -developing both online and off-line capabilities.
SharePoint is now recognised as a leading industry used platform due to its user-friendly interface and easily navigable content and document management system architecture.
Providing a user-friendly and easy-to-use platform encourages employees of a business to positively use the software and recommend its engagement to other colleagues and businesses.
- Cloud-based software enables remote access – ability to share, manage content and seamlessly collaborate with colleagues across a company.
- Collaborative working environments – enables simultaneous editing between colleagues.
- Support for business processes with PowerApps and Flows – integration to measure results and automate your businesses workflows.
- Customisable – SharePoint solutions are fitted to your company’s needs and requirements.
- Drag and Drop Features – saves time collecting and filing documents.
Microsoft’s integration of SharePoint solutions considers users’ needs and therefore has been well-regarded as a leading industry platform for businesses across the globe.
Familiarity enables employees to feel more comfortable and at ease with the software that they are using, therefore, providing a positive user experience.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee that is talking to you about customising a SharePoint Solution strategy. Let’s combine the two!