SharePoint Mobile App
- Published: 17 October 2018
Have you ever considered what it would be like to have your whole intranet sitting right in your pocket?
The SharePoint mobile app for iOS enables employees to have access to just that…
It is now much easier to enable an employee to stay connected wherever they may be – connecting to important content, sites, portals and people, collaborating or staying in the loop with your colleagues is now more convenient than ever.
The mobile application accesses static files or pages that exist within your company’s SharePoint site, for example; HTML and Java Script files.
- Workflow – keep track of you and your colleagues progress on documents
- Quick access to team sites – enabling collaboration and instant communication
- Insights – providing quick views into the tasks currently being completed by colleagues
- Sites – view recent activities, file updates and site assets
- Links – takes you to sites and portals programmed to your company
- People – visibility of what colleagues are working on and with, in addition having the ability to instantly contact them
Having access to your SharePoint intranet through your mobile allows for more efficient communication within the business.
SharePoint’s mobile app is excellent for anyone within a company that is on the go or for managers and directors to keep-up-to date with projects that their employees are currently assigned on.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solution strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!