SharePoint Out of the Box Features
SharePoint’s Out of the Box features offers employers and employees multiple opportunities, allowing individuals to focus on what’s important to keep your business running smoothly.
In this blog we discuss five out of the box features that you need to know about.
Five Out of the Box Features
- Document Management: A SharePoint Solution offers users multiple ways to collaborate and share documents in a secure fashion.
- Via document libraries
- Share via lists
- Through a Document Management System (DMS) using advanced settings to edit, manage and store multiple versions of a document.
- Secure Contents: Limit audiences and control access rights via “targeted audiences”.
- Personalised WikiSites: SharePoint’s WikiSite allows employers and employees to add articles, business discussions, product information, individual history, departments and services.
- Workflows: Interacting with SharePoint’s lists, libraries and sites, workflows can be easily managed and triggered via a simple change of event and/ or update.
Two Advantages of SharePoint’s Out of the Box Features.
- No additional costs.
- Worry-free upgrades.
SharePoint is an online cloud-base solution that allows businesses to effectively collaborate, communicate and store important information.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that can benefit your business.
Let’s combine the two!