SharePoint Project Management
- Published: 17 September 2018
Are you tired of having to continually fiddle and create project sites from scratch?
It can be exhausting and quite time consuming when you are left in charge to develop a project on a platform that just does not work.
How can you optimise project management for your business, you ask?
It’s all about efficiency crafting templates that have the ability to be re-used for various other projects.
The process is simple and reusable making SharePoint Project management a practical choice for businesses.
Four Step Process:
- Quick launch to manage projects
- Manage tasks with lists and dashboards
- Create project status reports
- Sync your projects
- Effective Panning – Allows you to plan everything from tasks, activities and milestones.
- Powerful Dashboards – Easy-to-use and provides both critical and individual task statues.
- Real-time progress report – Consistency and up-to-date with access to 24/7 reports.
- Flexible Reports - Easy to find and manage reports.
- Secure and reliable – SharePoint provides secure access approvals for both internal (employees) and external (customers).
- Opt to Export - You can readily export any report in various formats and send them to the office printer or email reports to the necessary people.
SharePoint Project Management allows businesses to thrive and optimise on work loads and deadlines in an easy-to-use, fast and reliable manner.
There is one thing that we love more than coffee and that is sitting down with you discussing all things SharePoint has to offer and how we can make it work for your business.