SharePoint Q&A Where
This month we are answering questions around where SharePoint was first used, along with other where questions.
Integrated by Microsoft 365, SharePoint is now recognised as a global business intranet.
- Where was SharePoint first used? SharePoint’s first appearance was in 2001 during the Office XP development cycle, however it was called “Office Server” and “Tahoe”, and now known as SharePoint.
- Where can I find my SharePoint Environment? Simply by logging into your company's Microsoft Office 365 account and clicking on the app launcher.
- Where are my SharePoint documents stored? In laymen’s terms the content that you save within SharePoint gets saved in the database.
Why Choose A SharePoint Solution?
- Simplify everyday business activities and processes
- Increase and accelerate business processes
- Provides a single, integrated platform accessible from any device, location, and time
- Easily communicate and collaborate
At Novata Solutions we love sharing and discussing a SharePoint Solution suited to your business needs. A SharePoint Solution empowers a business to work more effectively through communication and document management.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that is suited to your business.
What questions would you liked answered or discussed? Let us know by contacting us